- Easy to install within few minutes and applicable with any system.
- Increases the capacity to absorb the largest number of travelers and extract their visas in a short period.
- It provides work pressure and fatigue on the staff during the season and saves the company from paying any expenses for additional work hours to finish the work or to modify images.
- The program has the ability to adjust any requested reports, new services or additional tasks required by the consulates of Saudi Arabia or any other government, in a short period not exceeding 24 hours.
- You can download the program and get the training via our technical support team in a short period.
- Have the possibility to work on more than one device at the same time.
- Staff will be fully trained to use the program and the first time to enter the travelers data will be under the supervision of our engineer who will be in charge.
Safa for Umrah : You can enter the traveller data on more than one computer and photo editing, print out the labels and the cards through one program just within 15 minutes.
Saves up to 70% from your time and effort spent during the Umrah season.
You can enter the passport data on the offline mode then send it to the Ministry of Tourism & any UASP directly.
Issuing the visas and print out the Barcode report within a few seconds.
It archives all groups of travelers to return to them easily when needed. It archives images of travelers to return to them in the no show cases.
Technical support continuously throughout the day by specialized engineers for immediate support to resolve any problem was followed in order not to stop working or crash.
- +2600 travel agencies around the world are using the Safa system.
- Technical support for Safa system is available for more than 37 countries around the world.
- More than 153,250,3 Umrah visas had been implemented on Safa system .
- More than 117,425 Hajj visas had been implemented on Safa system .
- More than a Million and one hundred thousand visas had been implemented on Safa system in 2013.
- 1% or less error rate in the picture and barcode data as per the consulates of Saudi Arabia.